Banns for Curators
Republic of Malta
To the Executive Officer (Courts of Magistrates) Gozo
It is hereby notified that by a decree dated 29th of December, 2021, the Court of Magistrates (Gozo) Superior Jurisdiction, Family Section, ordered the publication of the extract reproduced hereunder for the purpose of service in terms of sections 187(3) and 931(3) of the Code of Organization and Civil Procedure.
By decree given by the Court of Magistrates (Gozo), Superior Jurisdiction, Family Section, on the 29th of December, 2021, in the acts of the sworn application bearing number 26/2021 of 'Pheasant Court', Flat 3, Bertrija Street, Xagħra, Gozo, holder of identity card number 169096A. Humbly requests:
1. That, the plaintiff, Layla Hatice Djemal, is a mother of two children that she had from her relationship with defendant Zeynel Aydin;
2. That the two children are:
Zehra Aydin, eighteen years old and was born on the 20th of January 2003 in Australia.
... omissis ...;
3. That, the plaintiff is as at today divorced from the defendant Zeynel Aydin which divorce was given by a Court decree by the Family Court in Australia on the 19th of June of the year two thousand and sixteen (2016);
4. That, the plaintiff has long lost every contact with the defendant for more than six (6) years. In fact, the father did not even participate in the divorce proceedings and has remained in default. The plaintiff does not have any information on the whereabouts of the defendant as the latter never showed interest and never paid maintenance to his children;
5. That, the plaintiff, has been taking care of her children for these last five (5) years in the Maltese Islands. It has been established that she takes care of all their needs;
6. Given that the plaintiff filed an application in the Court of Magistrates (Gozo), Family Section, such application was presented on the 9th of February of the year two thousand and seventeen (2017), and bears the number 10/2017 JVC;
7. That, this application was accepted due to a decree given from such Court on the 9th of February of the year two thousand and seventeen (2017) following which such request was accepted provisionally and hence the care and custody of the minor was entrusted to the plaintiff;
8. That, such sworn application had to be done so that the care and custody of the children is passed on to the plaintiff on a permanent basis.
Therefore, the claimant asks the Honourable Court to acknowledge the following:
1. Declare that the plaintiff is taking care of her two children Zehra Alydin and ... omissis ... in on her own and has been doing so for the past five years whilst on the Maltese Islands.
2. That, consequently, the care and custody of her two children is to be held exclusively and solely by the plaintiff.
With all costs
With the injunction of the defendant who is summoned with reference to the oath of the adversary.
You, the executive officer of the Court of Magistrates (Gozo), are therefore ordered to affix an official copy of these banns at the entrance of this Court, and to summon whosoever would like to act as curator to appear in this Registry within six (6) days, and by means of a minute to submit a declaration that they would like to so act.
You are also ordered to inform each and every one that if they fail to make this declaration within the stipulated time, the Court will proceed with the selection of official curators. And after so doing, or if you should encounter any difficulty in the execution of these banns, you are to forthwith inform this Court.
Issued by the aforementioned Court of Magistrates (Gozo) Superior Jurisdiction, Family Section, under the signature of Magistrate Dr Simone Grech, LLD, M. Jur., (Eur. Law), Magistrate of the said Court.
This 10th of January, 2022
Registry of the Court of Magistrates (Gozo)
Superior Jurisdiction, General Section
For the Registrar, Gozo Courts and Tribunals.
By means of an application filed in the Civil Court of Voluntary Jurisdiction Section, on the 18th October, 2021, Application number 1771/2021, by Dawn Bailey, whereby following the application Anthony Camilleri, husband of Dawn Bailey, son of Anthony C Camilleri and Mary Camilleri née Azzopardi, born in Ħal Qormi on the 26th January, 1957, and residing in Buġibba limits of St Paul's Bay, aged 64, and holding identity card number 153357M, was incapacitated by means of a decree given on the 11th November, 2021, under the conditions therein mentioned.
Registry of the Civil Court (Voluntary Jurisdiction Section)
Today 12th January, 2022
For the Registrar, Civil Court and Tribunals
DKR 48/2013 – VARIATION OF A FREEZING ORDER
IT IS BEING NOTIFIED that by a decree dated 15th December, 2021, given by the Court of Magistrates (Malta) as a Court of Criminal Inquiry (Magistrate Dr Claire-Louise Stafrace Zammit, LLD) after an application filed by Tancred Tabone on the 1st December, 2021, Compilation number 170/2013, in the case in the names:
(Inspector Rennie Stivala)
TANCRED TABONE, 69 years, son of the late Joseph and Marion née Mercieca, born in Tas-Sliema, Malta, on the 24th October, 1952, residing at 78, Triq Ġużè Howard, Tas-Sliema, Malta, and holder Maltese identity card bearing number 793652M.
The Court ACCEDED to the request of the accused Tancred Tabone in the sense that it authorizes Bank of Valletta to accept payments made from Social Services in the bank account with IBAN number MT28VALL22013000000040023695928 in the name of Tancred Tabone and release the money from this account up to the amount of €13,973.24 per year.
This variation is being published in terms of Section 5(1) of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, Cap. 373 of the Laws of Malta and Article 23A of the Criminal Code, Cap. 9 of the Laws of Malta, following another decree given by the same Court on the 25th August, 2020, and published in the Government Gazette of the 4th September, 2020, following another decree given by the same Court on the 2nd May, 2018, and published in the Government Gazette of the 28th May, 2018, following another decree given by the same Court on the 6th October, 2017, and published in the Government Gazette of the 16th March, 2018, following another decree dated 18th August, 2017, which was published in the Government Gazette of the 5th September, 2017, following other publications published in the Government Gazette of the 3rd December, 2014, 18th November, 2013, 14th June, 2013, and 1st March, 2013, and following a freezing order given by the Court of Magistrates (Malta) as a Court of Criminal Inquiry (Magistrate Dr Gabriella Vella, LLD) on the 19th February, 2013, and published in the Government Gazette of the 22nd February, 2013, where the Court ordered the attachment in the hands of third parties in a general manner, all monies and other movable and immovable property which may be due to or belonging to Tancred Tabone.
Today, 11th January, 2021
Registry of the Courts of Criminal Judicature (Malta)
Deputy Registrar, Criminal Courts and Criminal Tribunals