By decree issued by the Civil Court, First Hall, on the 3rd August, 2023, in the acts of the Warrant of Prohibitory Injunction number 1341/2023/1MCH, which was presented on 28th July, 2023, in the names: Baldacchino Maria Dolores sive Doris et vs Ernst Adriana-Rosalia Eva Elena May, the following publication was ordered, pursuant to Article 187(3) et sequitur of Cap. 12 to serve as a notification against the respondent. The applicant asked this Honourable Court to, among others: Order the issuance of Warrant of Prohibitory Injunction against the respondent.
The Warrant of Prohibitory Injunction in the names mentioned above is postponed to 26th September, 2023, at 9.15 a.m.
Notification: Ernst Adriana-Rosalia Eva Elena May, 91, Elena, Triq il-Keffa, Swieqi
Register of the Superior Courts, today 21st August, 2023
CARMEL ABELA, M.Sc. IN MANAGEMENT, DPA, DIP. LAWS OF PROCED. (MELIT.)
For the Registrar, Civil Courts and Tribunals
By means of a decree of the 19th September, 2023, in the records of the judicial letter number 3593/2023, in the names Dr Rita Mifsud noe vs Elmo Insurance Limited et, the First Hall of the Civil Court ordered the following publication for the purpose of effecting service on the respondent Alfred Zahra in terms of Article 187(3) et sequitur of Cap. 12.
In the First Hall of the Civil Court
Today 21st August, 2023
To Elmo Insurance Limited (C3500) of Triq Abate Rigord, Ta' Xbiex
Alfred Zahra (ID 905451M) of 30 Samares Court Block B, Flat 2, Triq il-Ħgejjeġ, St Paul's Bay
By means of this present, Advocate Dr Rita Mifsud (ID 472696M) as special mandatory of the absentee George Ronald Jack (holding English passport number 556501466) and of the foreign company UK Insurance Limited incorporated in England with registration number 1179980, as subrogated in the rights of the said insured George Ronald Jack , makes reference to the road accident which happened on the 30th December, 2017, in Triq il-Qawra, St Paul's Bay, when the vehicle with registration number LCQ507 driven by the respondent Alfred Zahra and insured by the respondent company hit the applicant and because of this accident, the applicant suffered physical and material damages.
The applicants solicit you to come forward for the liquidation of damages caused to him because of the said accident and in default you are warned that further procedures will be taken against you without further notice.
This judicial letter is being sent in terms of article 2128 of Cap. 16.
So much for your own guidance
Registry of the Superior Courts, today 22nd September, 2023
By means of a decree of the 5th May 2023 of the Civil Court (Family Section), in the records of the Application in the names Christopher Falzon vs Annelie Farrugia, Application number 37/2023AGV, the following publication was ordered for the purpose of effecting service on the respondent Annelie Farrugia in terms of Article 187(3) et sequitur of the Code of Organisation and Civil Procedure (Cap. 12).
By means of an application in the names Christopher Falzon vs Annelie Farrugia, filed in the Civil Court (Family Section), on the 22nd February, 2023, the applicant Christopher Falzon (ID 235975M) under oath requested this Honourable Court to:
1. Declare that the care and custody of the minor … omissis … should be entrusted exclusively to the plaintiff;
2. Order that the minor … omissis … resides with the plaintiff;
3. To provide access in favour of the defendant towards her daughter … omissis … which access is to be made in agreement with the same minor;
4. Declare that the defendant has and consequently orders her, to pay the plaintiff the adequate maintenance for the minor … omissis … according to law and this with effect from June 2022 – date when the minor started to reside with the plaintiff – which adequate maintenance should increase periodically according to the index;
5. Declare that the defendant is obliged and consequently ordered to pay half the medical expenses, half the educational and extra-curricular expenses as well as half the other expenses involved with the minor … omissis … including clothing;
6. Declare that the defendant is to pay half of all the expenses that the plaintiff incurred in regard to the minor … omissis … since she has resided with him until the present cause is decided;
7. Liquidate the amount so due, even with the assistance of referees;
8. Condemn the defendant to pay the plaintiff the amount so liquidated;
9. Give all those orders required in the supreme interest of the minor, including the application of Article 149 of the Civil Code;
10. Consequently varies the judgement dated 29th March, 2012, as where the access therein granted was in regard to the plaintiff, it shall now come in favour of the defendant.
With costs including those of mediation against the defendant who is from now summoned so that a reference to her oath be made.
Applicant: El Shaddai Court, Penthouse 12, Triq Anġlu Gatt, Mosta
Notification: 1, Xaviera, Triq il-Palma, Madliena
The application in the names Christopher Falzon vs Annelie Farrugia, Application number 37/2023AGV, has been postponed for hearing to the 5th October, 2023, at 9.00 a.m.
Registry of the Civil Courts (Family Section), today 22nd September, 2023